I was going to run GrindFest4E, but instead have swapped that game with the upcoming Fane of the Heresiarch. It might not be up on the schedule when the tickets go on sale, as it was a last minute change.
In case if any of my games don't draw the right number of players, I will have dungeonoracle.com's excellent Murder of the Malestrom Queen as a backup.
- Thursday 9pm-1am - RPG01230164 - Revenge of the Iron Lich: The traps, tricks, and guards warding the Tomb of the Iron Lich are lethal and numerous; only the most skilled and courageous parties dare enter. Can you destroy the Iron Lich? (Fourthcore)
- Friday 9am-1pm - RPG01230165 - Gallery of the Hate Blossom: Melenkir alone knows ritual to save the realm from an extraplanar threat, but is petrified within the Gallery of the Hate Blossom. Can you rescue Melenkir to save the world? (Fourthcore)
- Friday 2pm-6pm - RPG01230166 - Crucible of the Gods: The four deities will drown the world unless you stead their Crucible and light the divine brazier, beyond many lethal tricks, traps, and guards. The fate of all rests on you! (Fourthcore)
- Friday 7pm-11pm - RPG01230167 - All But Shipwrecked: You awaken on the shore of the underdark with no memories, and a simple mission before you. However, getting out unscathed with the prize will be much trickier than it seems... good luck!
- Saturday 8am-12pm - RPG01237829 - Fane of the Heresiarch:
- Saturday 1pm-5pm - RPG01230169 - Vault of the Wyrm Prince: You must venture into the Wyrm Prince's lair beneath the city ruins and reclaim the Soulstone before time runs out. If you fail, the souls of all Zhaldanis will be damned! (Fourthcore)
- Saturday 6pm-??? - Unofficial - Rappan Athuk, Final Chapter: This one is to wrap up a play-by-email game that I started 8 years ago. We are going to run the final battle against Orcus!